House for Sale
Charming Post War on 824m² (2 Lots)
Property ID 1977652This charming light-filled post war is set on a fabulous 824m2 (2 lots) block. It is infinitely liveable while being packed with potential.
You may choose to:
- Move straight in
- Renovate and turn it into your dream home
- Demolish and develop the 2 lots (subject to council approvals)
Whichever you choose you won't lose here.
The property is in a semi elevated position on the side of a ridge surrounded by quality homes. It also has the perfect north easterly aspect from the rear - ideal for capturing cooling summer afternoon breezes.
- Spacious air conditioned lounge & dining rooms with a bay window
- 3 generous bedrooms - all with fans
- Sleepout - could easily be converted to a 4th bedroom
- Eat in kitchen
- Bathroom and separate toilet - both with terrazzo floors and original tiles
- Stunning lead light windows
- Ornate cornices
- Polished hardwood floors
- Wide skirting boards
- Rumpus, laundry, garage and loads of storage underneath
This location on offer here will impress. Trains, buses, Coles, schools, shops, parks, cafes and much more are within easy each.
Inspect to decide.