House for Sale
Under Contract! Charming Post War on 824m² (2 Lots)
Property ID 1977652This charming light-filled post war is set on a fabulous 824m2 (2 lots) block. It is infinitely liveable while being packed with potential.
You may choose to:
- Move straight in
- Renovate and turn it into your dream home
- Demolish and develop the 2 lots (subject to council approvals)
Whichever you choose you won't lose here.
The property is in a semi elevated position on the side of a ridge surrounded by quality homes. It also has the perfect north easterly aspect from the rear - ideal for capturing cooling summer afternoon breezes.
- Spacious air conditioned lounge & dining rooms with a bay window
- 3 generous bedrooms - all with fans
- Sleepout - could easily be converted to a 4th bedroom
- Eat in kitchen
- Bathroom and separate toilet - both with terrazzo floors and original tiles
- Stunning lead light windows
- Ornate cornices
- Polished hardwood floors
- Wide skirting boards
- Rumpus, laundry, garage and loads of storage underneath
This location on offer here will impress. Trains, buses, Coles, schools, shops, parks, cafes and much more are within easy each.
Inspect to decide.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.