Under Contract - Modern Convenience and Traditional Charm
Property ID 1969116This fabulous 2 level reproduction Queenslander offers the perfect combination of modern convenience teamed with traditional charm. It has been thoughtfully designed for family living and makes the most of the north-easterly aspect.
On entry you will be impressed by the generous proportions and spacious feel of the house and yard. The property is set on a fully fenced low maintenance 429m2 block with little sense of your neighbours.
- Light and airy open plan living which flows seamlessly to the entertainer sized deck - perfect for capturing cooling summer afternoon breezes and warming winter morning sun while welcoming family and friends
- New gourmet kitchen
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Main bathroom
- 2nd double size built-in bedroom
- Lower level separate access - ideal for home office
- 3 additional double bedrooms
- 2nd living opening onto paved outdoor area and in-ground pool
- 3rd bathroom
Additional features include:
- Polished hardwood floors throughout
- 5kw solar system
The convenience of this location was the icing on the cake for the owners when they purchased and will be for the next owners.
Although you can't hear it, Alderley train station is only 150 meters away. Alderley Coles, cafes, restaurants, parkland and so much more are within walking distance.
This is the perfect house for a family who no longer have time for a big yard and don't want to feel closed in but love inner city living and all it offers.
After nearly 20 years with one family this much loved residence is looking for new owners to take over its care. Inspect and fall in love!