House for Sale
Private & Peaceful Sanctuary
Property ID 1960422This fantastic home reveals nothing of its fabulous hillside position from the street. You need to inspect to truly appreciate how this house has a feeling of sanctuary once inside and makes the most of the leafy green outlook from almost every room.
It is set over 2 levels and features include:-
- Entrance foyer
- Open plan lounge/dining
- Gourmet kitchen with solid Blackwood cabinetry
- Entertainer-sized deck with perfect north east aspect
- Fourth bedroom
- Second bathroom
- Large study with built-in cabinetry - this makes the perfect home office or even fifth bedroom
- Gorgeous polished American Maple floors throughout this level
- 3 built-in bedrooms
- Main bathroom
- Laundry and covered drying deck
- Lower covered deck
Additional features include:
- Double carport and lockable storage space underneath
- 507m2 fully fenced and landscaped block
- Direct access to the adjoining park with children's play area - and you don't have to mow it!
The property has recently been painted externally and is immaculately maintained so you can just unpack and relax.
This location will also impress! Alderley Train Station and Coles are a short stroll away. Bus transport to the CBD and the 40 hectares Banks Street Reserve are at the end of the street with many other amenities within easy reach.
Here is your inner-city sanctuary you have been searching for. Look no further - you will love living here!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.